$3449 – Luxe India Trip incl. Tiger Safari & Nonstop Flights
The tour explores both the cultural and wild sides of India and includes direct air and luxe hotels.
Explore India has negotiated a comprehensive 12-night tour of India for travel in September. This package includes luxury hotel stays, coveted direct airfare, wildlife-viewing excursions through a national park and must-see cultural sights.
- International roundtrip nonstop flights on Air Canada from Toronto on a Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- Accommodations at 4- and 5-star hotels and a resort stay in Ranthambore National Park
- Escorted transfers (airport to hotel, hotel to airport)
- 21 meals: 10 breakfasts, two lunches and nine dinners, including a traditional cultural dinner in Jaipur
- Two game drives through Ranthambore National Park to catch sight of Bengal tigers, leopards and sloth bears
- Entrance fees to all monuments, per itinerary
- Air-conditioned luxury coach transportation throughout the tour
- Bottled water and snacks during sightseeing tours and long drives
Tour highlights include:
- A rousing bicycle rickshaw ride through the historic back lanes of Old Delhi
- A humbling visit to the building that was Mahatma Gandhi's home for the last 144 days of his life
- Seeing the iconic Taj Mahal, which Lonely Planet says is "widely considered the most beautiful building in the world"
- Visit Sarnath, the archaeological site where it's said Buddha preached his first sermon
Depart Sept. 23 for:
- $3449 ... from Toronto; other September-November dates available from +$350
- $3599 ... from Vancouver; other September-November dates available from +$300
- Other air gateways available for +$100-$300 per person; call for more information
Note: Prices are per person, based on double occupancy and include all taxes. The required India tourist visa, which costs approximately $70 for the online application, is not included in the price.
Book by July 21.
When You Can Go
Sept. 23; Oct.- April dates available from +$300
Up to $1000 on similar trips
How to Book
All reservations must be made over the phone. Visit the offer landing page for more information or to submit an inquiry online.
Book this deal by phone
Call Explore India at 1-877-900-2797.
Call centre hours:
Mondays-Fridays: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET
Saturdays and Sundays: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. ET
About Explore India
A Canadian company based in Vancouver, Explore India has helped travellers experience the best of India for generations. It has received the National Tourism Award for best inbound tour operator and travel agency from India's Ministry of Tourism for the last three years.