$3379 – 'Best Time' to See Italy: 10 Nts. w/Air, $1100 Off
Say "Ciao!" to Rome, Assisi, Siena, Florence, Bologna, Padova, Venice, Tuscany and the Amalfi Coast.
This fully guided tour of Italy saves over $1100 per person compared to similar trips with travel dates for this spring right through to fall, including summer peak-season dates.
- Roundtrip flights from major Canadian cities
- Airport meet-and-greet, plus transfers to and from your hotels
- Four nights in Rome, two nights in Florence, two nights in Venice and two nights in Sorrento
- Deluxe motor-coach touring for the entire trip, with English-speaking guides for all excursions
- Ferry tickets between Sorrento and Capri
- 18 meals including daily breakfast, three lunches and five dinners
- All taxes and fees
- Highly reviewed and well-located hotels within each city, making it easy to tour on your own in the evenings
- Visit the beautiful medieval city of Bologna, and tour the Tuscan wine region and Montepulciano
- Skip-the-line passes to visit St. Mark's Basilica in Venice, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City
- Entrance fees to Pompeii with audio headsets included
- See the famous Blue Grotto in Capri
Tons of travel dates are available for the same price and span from June right through to the end of October. Pricing is as follows, including tax:
- $3379 from Toronto and Montreal
- $3579 from Ottawa, Halifax, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver
Note: For solo travellers, additional fees of $900 apply.
Book by May 31.
When You Can Go
Multiple dates available from June-October
Up to $1190 per person