$3295 – Tour Central Europe by Rail, $500 Off
Having a tour manager means someone else takes care of all the moving parts.
This summer, visit some of Europe's greatest cities -- Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Berlin -- with plenty of time to explore. This escorted vacation from Great Rail Journeys packs in a comprehensive itinerary.
At $3295 (US$2475) per person, here's what you get:
- 12 nights' hotel accommodations (one night in Cologne at the Maritim Hotel Koeln, three nights in Vienna at the Imperial Riding School Renaissance; three nights in Budapest at the Continental Hotel, three nights in Prague at the Courtyard Prague City and two nights in Berlin at the city's Maritim Hotel)
- 20 meals, including 12 breakfasts and eight dinners
- Standard Class rail travel throughout
- Evening dinner cruise on the Danube and an evening coach tour of Budapest's illuminated city sights
- City tours of Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- A guided tour of Schonbrunn Palace
- A city tour of Budapest with a journey on the Children's Railway
- Services of a professional tour manager from start to finish
Note: Flights and airport transfers are not included.
This offer is available for the departure on Aug. 30. Price is per person, based on double occupancy. Other dates April-September are also available at a discounted price and include First Class rail travel. Single supplement is $1009 (US$805).
The tour starts in London at the St. Pancras International station, where passengers will take the Eurostar to Brussels, Belgium. From there, you'll head to Cologne, Germany, via rail and spend the night before starting the journey to Austria.
Book by Jan. 30.