$2999 & up – Chile, Argentina & Patagonia 11-nt. trip w/air
Experience the remote beauty of Patagonia and explore two iconic South American cities.
Why We Love This Deal
Update (Aug. 15, 9:50 a.m. ET): Due to popularity, the prices have fluctuated. All prices and dates below are up to date.
This adventure of a lifetime takes you through the architecturally renowned streets of Buenos Aires and Santiago, then to the ice-capped mountains and ancient glaciers of Patagonia.
This itinerary would be challenging to plan on your own, so we love that this trip takes care of all the logistics for you and saves up to $2000 vs. similar packages.
Highlights of this 11-night trip:
- Buenos Aires: Take a guided tour of colourful neighbourhoods, like La Boca, and discover the city's historic spots like Plaza de Mayo
- El Calafate: Marvel at Patagonia's Glacier National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for the captivating Perito Moreno Glacier
- Puerto Natales: Explore the world-renowned hiking trails and turquoise lakes of Torres del Paine National Park, an icon of natural beauty
- Santiago: Enjoy a guided tour of Chile's energetic capital city, home to world-class museums, grand architecture, artisanal markets and sweeping views of the Andes mountains
What's included: roundtrip international flights, regional flights, all airport transfers and on-tour transportation, 11 nights' hotel accommodations, daily breakfast, tours per itinerary with an English-speaking guide, taxes.
Exact price varies by date and departure city. Here were the best prices at time of publication:
- Toronto … $3299 on Sept. 7, 2023
- Montreal … $3299 on Sept. 7, 2023
- Quebec City … $3299 on Aug. 12, 2023
- Calgary … $3399 on Aug. 8, 2023
- Ottawa … $3399 on Sept. 7, 2023
- Vancouver … $3499 on Aug. 12, 2023
- Edmonton … $3499 on Aug. 12, 2023
- Halifax … $3599 on April 12, 26; May 6, 17; Aug. 3, 12, 19, 2023
- Winnipeg … $3799 on April 26; Aug. 12, 19, 2023
Additional departure dates through December 2023 are also on sale and start from +$100.
Exoticca also offers a version of this trip with a boat cruise across the Andes, tours of Argentina and Brazil with a visit to Iguazu falls, as well as Argentina, Brazil and Chile including wine-growing capital Mendoza.
Restrictions may apply. Pricing is per person, based on two travellers sharing a room. Pricing was accurate at time of publication on Aug. 3, 2022; pricing is subject to fluctuation.
$2999 & up
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
- Select your departure city from the drop-down menu.
- Select Category and number of travellers.
- Click "See prices."
- Click through the booking calendar to select desired travel date.
- Log in or sign up to complete your booking.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1-647-946-9466.
Mention Travelzoo and vacation code 14429 to get this deal.
Call centre hours (in ET):
- Monday-Friday: 24 hours a day
- Saturday-Sunday: 3 a.m. - midnight
Exoticca has been bringing Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High-quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.