$2879 – Spain & Canary Islands: 2-Week Cruise w/Air
This all-inclusive package includes airfare, a pre-cruise stay in Barcelona, drinks, tips and taxes.
Spain, Morocco, Portugal and the Canary Islands -- Wingbuddy's latest cruise deal has us drooling over the itinerary.
This all-inclusive cruise package doesn't just save up to $500 per person, it also saves you from coordinating all the logistics yourself, leaving more time to plan your exciting off-shore excursions.
- Roundtrip flights
- One-night pre-cruise stay in Barcelona
- 11-night cruise aboard the Norwegian Spirit in an upgraded midship inside cabin
- Meals and unlimited drinks package, with tips already included
- Ports include: Barcelona, Casablanca, Arrecife, Las Palmas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Madeira, Malaga and Alicante
- All onboard service charge fees and port taxes
- All airport, hotel and cruise port transfers
Depart: Feb. 1 or March 15.
Depart from Toronto or Montreal for $2879 per person. Cruisers looking to depart from Ottawa, Halifax, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver can do so for just $200 more per person.
These prices are based on double occupancy and in Canadian dollars. Cabin upgrades with Norwegian Cruise Lines, along with triple or single occupancy rates, are available upon request.
Book by May 25.
When You Can Go
Feb. 1; March 15
Up to $500 per person on DIY
How to Book
A detailed itinerary is available, along with the ability to make online requests directly through the Wingbuddy website.
Book this deal by phone
Call Wingbuddy at 1-855-295-9200.
Wingbuddy offers one-stop shopping and carefully curated cruise vacations, making it hassle-free to book all-inclusive cruise packages.