$2499 & up – Vietnam & Cambodia: 13 Nts. w/Air
Other trips of this calibre -- with well-reviewed hotels and tons of tours -- cost up to $1400 more.
All of the things you need to do to experience Vietnam and Cambodia -- to really experience them -- are included in this 13-night, immersive adventure. Here's just a glimpse of what's in this tour:
- Rides on the water: Glide down the Mekong River in a hand-rowed sampan, take a dragon boat to a seven-tiered pagoda in Hue and sail among the 1,600 islands of Ha Long Bay during an overnight cruise
- Cultural sites: See the world's largest religious structure, Angkor Wat; visit the museum that was once a Pol Pot prison; explore Vietnam's wartime tunnels; and view a Buddha encrusted with over 2,000 diamonds
- Local life: Learn how locals make conical straw hats and sandalwood incense, cycle around a rural village (or relax in a hammock), try your hand at net fishing or tea harvesting, and find souvenirs at craft-filled markets
- Well-reviewed accommodations: Every hotel in this tour earns excellent reviews from past guests
What's included: roundtrip flights from Canada and three regional flights, all with 20 kilograms of checked luggage per traveller; accommodations for 13 nights at well-reviewed hotels; daily breakfast, six lunches and one dinner (20 meals total); tours and entrance fees per itinerary with an English-speaking guide; transfers and ground transportation with free bottled water on the coach bus; taxes and Vietnam visa approval letter.
- $2499 ... from Vancouver on Oct. 30; Nov. 27; Feb. 19
- $2899 ... from Toronto on Sept. 18; Oct. 2, 30
- $2899 ... from Calgary on Oct. 30; Nov. 27; Dec. 4
- $2999 ... from Montreal on Oct. 30; Feb. 5, 19; March 18
More departures available from September 2019 - May 2020 from +$200 (still up to $1200 less than competing packagers). Check out the website for more information. Solo-supplement fee of $810 applies for solo travellers.
Book by Sept. 4.
$2499 & up
Oct. 30; Nov. 27; Feb. 19; September-May from +$200
Up to $1400 vs. similar trips
How to Book
Continue to S Viet Travel
For full tour details and to book online, check out the S Viet Travel website.
For inquiries or more information, get in touch with one of the company's travel consultants.
Book this deal by phone
Call S Viet Travel at 011-84-94-120-5885.
S Viet Travel consultants can be reached at this number by phone or by WhatsApp.
S Viet Travel is committed to providing travellers with the best customer service during every step of their vacation, from pre-trip planning to on-site assistance.
The company has been operating tours for over 15 years and received TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence in 2019 for consistently earning 5-star reviews from past travellers.