$2499 & up – Peru in 9 Nights incl. Machu Picchu & Flights
Check off Peru's greatest hits including a rail journey to Machu Picchu on this escorted tour.
Pricing has dropped by $800 on a new guided Peru tour from Wingbuddy that takes you from lively Lima to the heart of the Inca Empire, visiting Cusco and discovering the ancient allure of Machu Picchu.
- Lima: Visit the Santo Domingo Convent, Love Park, Huaca Pucllana and Government Palace
- Machu Picchu: Take the train to the Lost City of the Incas, "South America's greatest attraction" (Frommer's)
- Cusco: Tour the colonial city and then enjoy free time in what was once the capital of the Inca Empire
- Pisac: This entire village has been converted into a street market, with vendors selling handmade goods along scenic cobbled streets
- Travel dates: Go during the driest months, when the morning mist is thinner and it hardly rains, which means that you have a higher chance of clear skies for pictures of the UNESCO World Heritage sites
Includes: roundtrip flights to Lima; domestic flights; train tickets; all transfers and ground transportation, nine nights in well-reviewed hotels, daily breakfast, three lunches and one dinner; excursions per itinerary with an English-speaking guide; taxes.
Fly on May 5, 19, Sept. 29, Oct. 13, from the following cities:
- Toronto ... $2499
- Montreal ... $2599
- Ottawa ... $2699
- Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax ... $2799
Additional February-December departures are available from +$200.
$2499 & up
How to Book
Continue to Wingbuddy
All bookings must be made over the phone. Visit Wingbuddy's website for more information or to make online inquiries.
Book this deal by phone
Call Wingbuddy at 1-855-295-9200.