$2499 – Egypt & Dubai in 9 Nights with Flights Included
You can experience ancient Egypt and modern Dubai all in one trip.
This spring, tour Egypt and take a bonus trip to Dubai. Explore the antiquities in Cairo and along the Nile on a luxe river cruise. Your tour concludes with a trip to Dubai including guided sightseeing and leisure time to explore the modern metropolis.
- International airfare from Canada via Emirates, one of the world's best airlines according to Skytrax
- 4- and 5-star accommodations for nine nights: three in Cairo, four on a Nile cruise, two in Dubai
- Daily buffet breakfast, full meal plan during your cruise and one dinner in Dubai
- Domestic airfare in Egypt
- Meet-and-greet at Cairo and Dubai airports, arrival and departure transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of English-speaking local guides during sightseeing tours
- All air taxes and fuel surcharges
- See the Great Pyramid of Giza, once the world's tallest building, and the Burj Khalifa, the current record-holder
- Visit Luxor and Karnak Temples, erected thousands of years ago as shrines to the gods
- Tour the Valley of the Kings, which includes the tombs of the Theban rulers: Seti I and Tutankhamen
- A tour of the Arabian dunes in a 4x4 vehicle including a barbecue dinner with belly dancing in Bedouin tents
Depart May 13 from Toronto for $2499. Vancouver departures are available for +$299. Additional November 2018 - November 2019 dates are available from +$100.
Note: Pricing is per person, based on two travellers sharing a room. Solo traveller pricing is available for +$699. Air and hotel taxes are covered, but the US$25 Egypt tourist tax isn’t included. You’ll pay locally upon arrival at the Cairo airport.
Book by Oct. 23.