$2399 & up – Argentina & Brazil: 11 Nts. w/Air, Save $2000
Hear the roar of Iguazu Falls, explore Buenos Aires and unwind on Copacabana Beach with this deal.
This 11-night adventure -- which saves up to $2000 compared to similar packages -- offers an ideal mix of tours and free time. Check off top sights with an expert guide, then seek out personal must-sees on your own.
Highlights of this flights-inclusive package:
- Buenos Aires (four nights): Visit the birthplace of tango and see the presidential Casa Rosada on a guided tour; snack on streetside empanadas and explore artisan markets in your leisure time
- Iguazu Falls (three nights): Feel the mist of the massive falls hit you before you actually see the cascading torrents, towering seven stories higher than Niagara; the cascades famously straddle the Argentina-Brazil border, and you get to see them bluster from both sides
- Rio de Janeiro (four nights): View the city from atop Corcovado Mountain and see the 30-metre-high Christ the Redeemer statue, then relax on golden Copacabana Beach -- your hotel is only a five-minute walk away
What's included: roundtrip flights from Canada, transfers and short-haul flights, 11 nights in well-reviewed hotels, daily breakfast, excursions and entrance fees per itinerary with an English-speaking guide, taxes and fuel surcharges.
Depart on many dates from September 2019 - June 2020. Exact price varies by date and departure city. At time of publication, the lowest prices were:
- Toronto ... $2399 on Jan. 29
- Montreal ... $2399 on Oct. 23
- Vancouver ... $2399 on Oct. 23, 30; March 4, 18
- Ottawa ... $2449 on Oct. 30; Nov. 13
- Quebec City ... $2499 on Oct. 30
- Halifax ... $2499 on Oct. 29, 30; Nov. 13, 20, 27
- Winnipeg ... $2499 on Oct. 23; Nov. 24; March 25
- Edmonton ... $2549 on Oct. 9
- Calgary ... $2599 on Oct. 9
Trip variations: This is part of a larger sale with longer trips that also go to glacier-filled Patagonia or beachy Buzios, as well as a Brazil-only vacation that explores the Amazon and a three-country adventure that includes Peru's Machu Picchu.
Book by Aug. 21.
$2399 & up
Select fall and winter dates; September-June all on sale
$2000 vs. comparable tours
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
- Click the "Book Now" button on the right-hand side.
- Select departure city.
- Choose travel date from the calendar.
- Continue through the booking process.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1-888-801-8184.
Call centre hours (in ET):
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Exoticca has been bringing Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High-quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.