$2379 – Italy Guided Tour, Save $550
This deal includes skip-the-line passes to save you time when visiting Venice and Rome's top sights.
Discover Italy's three most popular cities as well as charming towns and wine regions on this guided seven-night vacation for $2379. This tour saves an average of $550 compared to similar packages.
- Tour of the Tuscan wine region and Montepulciano
- Visit to the medieval city of Bologna and its elegant piazzas and basilicas
- Discover Florence and its endless monuments (we love the Duomo and its captivating mural paintings)
- Skip-the-line passes to save time visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City
- Roundtrip flights from major Canadian cities
- Airport meet-and-greet, plus transfers to and from your hotel
- Three nights in Rome, two nights in Florence and two nights in Venice
- Deluxe motor-coach touring with English-speaking guides
- 11 meals including daily breakfast, two lunches and two dinners
- Daily guided tours including skip-the-line passes
Depart Nov. 2, 9, 16; or Dec. 7 for the following per-person prices:
- $2379 ... from Toronto; Montreal
- $2579 ... from Ottawa, Halifax, Edmonton, Calgary or Vancouver
More spring, summer and fall dates are also available starting at $2679 per person. You can see the ruins of Pompeii and the famous Grotta Azzurra (Blue Grotto) on the island of Capri with a three-night Amalfi Coast extension for +$800. See Wingbuddy's website for details.
Book by April 24.
How to Book
Visit Wingbuddy website to view a detailed itinerary or make online inquiries.
Book this deal by phone
Call Wingbuddy at 1-855-295-9200.
Mention The Italian Dream as seen on Travelzoo.