Sold out(May 22, 2019) A new deal from this source was published on May 15, 2019. See new deal
$2299 & up – Discover Indonesia: Java & Bali, 14 Nts. w/Air
See ancient Buddhist temples, lie on a Bali beach and watch dancers perform before the setting sun.
Indonesia is a mosaic of cultures spread out over 17,000 islands. Dutch colonialism, Islam and Buddhism are just a few of the influences that have left an imprint on the fourth most populous country in the world.
This comprehensive, 14-night package takes you to two islands -- Java and Bali -- and saves up to $1600 compared to similar tours. Highlights include:
- Jakarta: Get a glimpse of the capital's colonial past at the old port of Sunda Kelapa, a trading hub that once joined east with west
- Yogyakarta: Wander up to one of the 72 Buddha statues dotting the 1,200-year-old Borobudur, a UNESCO-designated temple surrounded by tropical rainforest
- Ubud: Immerse yourself in the greenery of cascading rice terraces; watch dancers perform outdoors near a clifftop temple as the sun sets over the Indian Ocean
- Benoa: Culminate your tour with leisure time in this Balinese resort town; relax at your beachfront hotel's infinity pool, overlooking the water, or take a stroll on its private stretch of sand
What's included: roundtrip flights from Canada and domestic flights within Indonesia, transfers in air-conditioned vehicles, 14 nights in well-reviewed hotels, daily breakfast and one lunch, excursions per itinerary, taxes and fuel surcharges.
Travel from June 2019 - March 2020. Best-priced dates to go by city:
- Vancouver ... $2299 on Oct. 7, 28; Nov. 11
- Calgary ... $2349 on Oct. 28
- Edmonton ... $2399 on Sept. 2; Oct. 28; Nov. 11
- Toronto ... $2699 on Oct. 28
- Montreal ... $2749 on Oct. 28; Nov. 11
- Winnipeg ... $2849 on Oct. 7
- Ottawa ... $3099 on Oct. 22
- Halifax ... $3199 on Oct. 22
- Saskatoon ... $3199 on Oct. 15
- Quebec City ... $3499 on Oct. 8; Nov. 12
Trip variations: This same trip with 5-star hotels throughout is available from $2749. A 16-night version including Komodo National Park where you can spot komodo dragons is available from $3499. Or, amp up the island hopping in this 12-night version that starts at $2649.
Book by May 22.
$2299 & up
Select fall dates; June 2019 - March 2020 all on sale
$1600 vs. comparable tours
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
- Click the "Book Now" button on the right-hand side.
- Select departure city.
- Choose travel date from the calendar.
- Continue through the booking process.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1-888-801-8184.
Call centre hours:
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET
- Saturday-Sunday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET
Exoticca has been bringing Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High-quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.