$2299 – Week in Egypt incl. Nile Cruise, Pyramids & Flights
See the Sphinx, the pyramids of Giza and ancient temples along the Nile on this guided vacation.
Highlights of this seven-night vacation for $2299 per person:
- In Cairo, see the fabled Sphinx and the pyramids of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Explore the Valley of the Kings, which is home to the tomb of King Tutankhamun
- Set sail down the Nile to tour numerous temples, including Kom Ombo and Hatshepsut
- Visit the stunning High Dam and the Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Roundtrip flights from Canada to Cairo and domestic airfare in Egypt
- Three nights in Cairo in 4-star accommodations with daily breakfast
- Four nights aboard the newly renovated Radamis III on a Nile cruise including all meals
- Transportation and transfers in an air-conditioned coach with an English-speaking guide
- Daily sightseeing tours and admission fees
- All taxes and fuel surcharges
Fly from the following cities:
- Toronto ... $2299
- Montreal ... $2599
- Calgary ... $2799
- Vancouver ... $2899
Additional January-November departures are available from +$200.
Additional options: You can extend your tour with three nights on the Red Sea at the Marriott Hurghada for +$714. A three-night Jordan extension and tour is also available from +$1168 and a two-night Dubai extension is +$909. All extensions are priced per person and include flights, transfers, accommodations and daily breakfast.
April 30, 2020; additional departures from +$200
Up to $1100 on similar tours
How to Book
Continue to Indus Travels
Click "Book Now" on the landing page and then again next to your departure date (default departure city is Washington, D.C., but you will have the option to select Toronto, Montreal, Calgary or Vancouver on the next page).
Use promo code EGYPT20 during the booking process to get the discounted price.
Book this deal by phone
Call Indus Travels at 1-866-978-2997.
Call centre hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. PT, Monday-Friday.