$2299 – Egypt's Top Sights w/Nile Cruise
Temple and tomb tours are led by a licensed Egyptologist who can interpret ancient hieroglyphics.
Experience the historical wonders of ancient Egypt with a six-night fully escorted small group tour package that combines land excursions to the pharaohs' ancient tombs and monuments with a three-night all-inclusive Nile cruise. At $2299 per person, this deal saves up to $900 compared to similar tours.
- Roundtrip international airfare to Cairo and two flights within Egypt, including transfers
- Three nights at the 4-star Hilton Cairo Zamalek
- Visits to the pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and the Egyptian Museum
- Travel from Aswan to Luxor on the Nile with three nights on the newly renovated MS Semiramis -- your floating hotel as you venture offshore on tours of the Valley of the Kings and ancient temples (cruise includes all meals and unlimited drinks)
- Sail on the Nile in a felucca (a traditional Egyptian sailboat) with views of the Mausoleum of Aga Khan and Elephantine Island
- The services of a licensed, English-speaking tour guide and government-approved Egyptologist
- Daily breakfast, five lunches and four dinners
Depart weekly every Friday through May 3 and Fridays from Sept. 6 - Dec. 6 for the following per-person prices:
- Toronto ... $2299
- Montreal ... $2399
- Halifax; Winnipeg ... $2599
- Calgary; Edmonton; Vancouver; Regina; Saskatoon; St. John's ... $2799
Summer dates and dates over major holidays are available at a higher rate.
For +$299, you can add the Horus Deal. You'll explore one of the oldest parts of Cairo, a neighbourhood dating back to the 10th century that's full of beautiful mosques and other ancient Islamic monuments. It also includes a tour of Memphis and the Saqqara necropolis, a sound and light show at Karnak Temple and a tour of the Philae and Abu Simbel temples. Call Travel Discounters for details.
Book by April 10.
How to Book
Continue to Travel Discounters
Book this deal by phone
Call Travel Discounters at 1-800-842-6943.
Mention Travelzoo and ask for the Classic Egypt package.
Phone lines are open daily from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET.
As experts in exotic travel, Travel Discounters designs custom tours that immerse travellers in the sights, culture and landscape of its destinations -- all with high-value inclusions at affordable prices.