$2299 – Egypt Tour incl. Nile Cruise & Air
Visit Egypt's fabled sights while saving over $1000 compared to other tours.
Journey to Cairo, see the Pyramids and Sphinx, then embark on a Nile cruise with daily tours of the nearby temples and tombs on this fully-escorted small-group tour.
- Roundtrip international airfare to Cairo and two flights within Egypt, including transfers
- Three nights at a 4-star Hilton
- Daily breakfast, five lunches and four dinners
- Tours of the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and the Egyptian Museum
- A Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor for three nights on the newly renovated ms Semiramis, including all meals and drinks
- Shore excursions to the Valley of the Kings, High Dam and ancient temples
- Sailing aboard a Felucca (traditional Egyptian sailboat) with views of the Mausoleum of Aga Khan and Elephantine Island
- The services of a licensed, English-speaking tour guide and government-approved Egyptologist who can interpret ancient hieroglyphics
Depart on any Friday from Sept. 6 - Dec. 6, 2019, Jan. 10 - April 24, 2020, and Sept. 11 - Dec. 4, 2020, for the following prices:
- Toronto ... $2299
- Montreal ... $2399
- Halifax; Winnipeg ... $2599
- Calgary; Edmonton; Vancouver; Regina; Saskatoon; St. John's ... $2799
Summer and dates over major holidays are available at a higher rate.
For $339 more, you can add the Horus Deal. You'll explore one of the oldest parts of Cairo, a neighbourhood dating back to the 10th century that's full of beautiful mosques and other Islamic monuments. It also includes a tour of Memphis and the Saqqara necropolis, a sound and light show at Karnak Temple and a tour of the Philae and Abu Simbel temples.
Book by July 6.
Sept. 6 - Dec. 6, 2019; many 2020 dates also on sale
Up to $1060 on similar tours
How to Book
Book this deal by phone
Call Travel Discounters at 1-800-842-6943.
Mention Travelzoo and ask for the Classic Egypt package.
Phone lines are open daily from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET.
As experts in exotic travel, Travel Discounters designs custom tours that immerse travellers in the sights, culture and landscape of its destinations -- all with high-value inclusions at affordable prices.