$2199 & up – Buenos Aires, Rio & Iguazu Falls: 9 Nts. w/Air
This value-packed vacation saves you up to $1900 compared to other 4-star trips of the same length.
Highlights of this nine-night, flights-inclusive deal:
- Buenos Aires (three nights): Let a guide show you Eva Peron's famous Pink House and the technicolour neighbourhood where tango was born
- Iguazu Falls (two nights): Just try not to gape in awe at the otherworldly, thunderous roar of Iguazu Falls; the UNESCO site towers seven stories higher than Niagara
- Rio de Janeiro (four nights): A two-stage cable car ride gets you to the top of Rio's Sugarloaf Mountain in style, letting you warm up your camera skills before you take in the 360-degree view at the summit; during leisure time laze on Copacabana Beach — your hotel is just across the street
What's included: roundtrip international flights from Canada; regional flights to Iguazu Falls and Rio de Janeiro; all airport-hotel transfers; well-reviewed, 4-star hotels for nine nights; daily breakfast and excursions as listed in the itinerary.
Pricing and departure dates:
- Vancouver ... $2199 on May 5; Nov. 10; +$100 on Sept. 15; Oct. 17
- Calgary ... $2199 on May 5; Sept. 15; Nov. 10; +$100 on Aug. 22; Oct. 17
- Montreal ... $2299 on May 5; Sept. 15; Oct. 17; Nov. 10; +$100 on March 16; Aug. 22
- Toronto ... $2399 on March 16; Nov. 10; +$100 on May 5
More departures from March-December also available from +$100.