$2199 – Peru Adventure w/Air, incl. Machu Picchu, $450 Off
This organized, hassle-free tour checks off all of Peru's must-see sights in the span of a week.
Take in the best Peru has to offer on a weeklong escorted tour, including time in the capital, Lima, a lodge stay in the Amazon rainforest and a train ride through the Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This is a deal we've never offered until now, and it starts at $2199 per person with roundtrip flights and accommodations. All in, it saves $450 on competing packages.
This package from Indus Travels includes:
- Roundtrip flights from Toronto; +$200 from Montreal or Ottawa; +$300 from Vancouver or Calgary; +$400 from Edmonton
- Domestic air from Lima to Cuzco, roundtrip
- Two nights each in Lima and Puerto Maldonado, and three nights in Cuzco
- Daily breakfast, three lunches and two dinners
- Airport transfers and all ground transportation
- All train tickets and entrance fees per itinerary
- Full-day excursion to Machu Picchu aboard the Inca Rail train
- English-speaking local guides per itinerary
- All taxes and fees
Depart Sept. 11; +$100 Sept. 4, Oct. 9 or Nov. 13; +$200 June 5, July 10 or Aug. 7. All prices are per person based on double occupancy. Solo travellers pay $399 more.
Accommodations include well-reviewed hotels, suitably located for taking in the sights and scenery. Britania Miraflores Hotel in Lima is centrally located and a short walk to Kennedy Park, Las Pizzas Street, and La Rosa Marina. The bungalows of Eco Amazonia Lodge in the Peruvian rainforest offer serenity and wildlife in a lush setting. In the historic centre of Cuzco, Anden Inca Hotel features cozy rooms on a quiet street just a few blocks from the town's main square.
When You Can Go
Departs Sept. 11; +$100 Sept. 4, Oct. 9, Nov. 13
$450 on competing tours