$2199 – 10 Nights in Europe w/Air
Delve into centuries of history and culture while saving $600 compared to similar spring tours.
- Roundtrip international flights from Canada
- 4-star hotels (and daily breakfast) for 10 nights: one in Austria; one in Slovenia; two in Croatia; two in Hungary, four in the Czech Republic, plus a visit to Slovakia
- Mix of guided sightseeing and time to explore on your own
- Airport transfers and coach transportation with guide
- All taxes, fees and tour manager gratuities
- Exploring the Hofburg palace that served as Vienna's imperial residence for over 600 years
- Plenty of leisure time to savour foodie favourites like Zagreb's classic strukli pastry or Prague's steak tartare
- Wandering through the two-million-year-old stalagmite forest inside Slovenia's Postojna Cave
- Visit to Slovenia's Lake Bled, where its blue-green waters and mountain backdrop create "picture perfection" (Lonely Planet)
Fly from Toronto on the following 2019 dates: May 3; Oct. 11, 18. Montreal and Vancouver departures are available for $2499. Additional May-October 2019 dates available from $100 more. Departing from other cities costs $500 more.
Note: Pricing is per person and based on double occupancy. Pricing does not include mandatory gratuities of $245 per traveller to be paid on site.
Book by Aug. 22.
When You Can Go
May 3; Oct. 11, 18, 2019
$600 vs. similar tours