Sold out(August 17, 2018) A new deal from this source was published on August 01, 2018. See new deal
$2129 – Peru incl. Machu Picchu & Flights
We spotted similar packages that were up to $1200 pricier than this seven-night adventure.
This Peru trip is special -- it not only takes you to Lima and the unmissable Machu Picchu, but also to the shores of Lake Titicaca, the Incan birthplace of the sun.
- Roundtrip international flights
- Domestic air from Lima to Cuzco, roundtrip
- Seven nights' accommodations at well-reviewed hotels: two nights each in Urubamba, Cuzco and Puno, and one night in Lima
- Daily breakfast and two lunches
- Airport transfers and all ground transportation, plus baggage handling at airports and hotels
- All bus tickets, train tickets and entrance fees listed in the itinerary
- Full-day excursion to Machu Picchu aboard the PeruRail Expedition train
- Full-day excursion to Lake Titicaca, where you'll see the floating islands handcrafted from totora reeds by the Uros people who live atop them
- English-speaking local guides per itinerary
- All taxes and fees
Depart on Jan. 21 or Feb. 4 for:
- $2129 ... from Toronto
- $2180 ... from Montreal
- $2430 ... from Vancouver
- $2530 ... from Calgary
There are additional 2019 departure dates all the way through November; we especially love the prime-season May dates for just $70 more. Departures in 2018 start at $2359. All prices are per person and based on double occupancy. Solo travellers pay $649 (US$499) more.
Book by Aug. 17.
When You Can Go
Jan. 21; Feb. 4; more dates through November 2019 from +$70
Up to $1200 vs. similar tours
How to Book
Book online at Indus Travels
Visit the website for more information, including pricing and dates, and to download the full itinerary.
Book this deal by phone
Call Indus Travels at 1-866-978-2997.
Call centre hours are 11:30 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET, Monday-Friday. Mention "2019 Best of Peru" and Travelzoo.