Sold out(November 29, 2023) A new deal from this source was published on November 29, 2023. See new deal
$2099 & up—Peru: 9 nts. w/Machu Picchu & air
Discover Peru's history from the mythical Sacred Valley to majestic Lake Titicaca and Machu Picchu.
Why We Love This Deal
Update (Nov. 28, 3:25 p.m. ET): Prices have fluctuated. All prices and dates below are up to date.
Travel through the ancient Inca civilization on this nine-night, flights-inclusive trip through Peru. Explore some of the most culturally rich destinations in the country, including Machu Picchu, the ancient ruins of the Sacred Valley, Lima's vibrant culinary scene, Cusco's historic landmarks and the majestic islands on Lake Titicaca.
- Lima: get to know Peru's capital on a guided city tour, including the historic city centre and the Miraflores district
- Sacred Valley: spend two nights in the serene Sacred Valley, under the rugged peaks of the Andes
- Machu Picchu: discover the Lost City of the Incas at the UNESCO World Heritage Site, nestled seven-thousand feet above sea level
- Cusco: explore the city on a half-day tour, from ancient Inca palaces to the San Blas neighbourhood, known for its artisanal workshops
- Lake Titicaca: embark on a boat tour to the floating Uros and Taquile Islands where you'll get breathtaking views and meet locals along the way
What's included: roundtrip flights from Canada, domestic flights, journey on board the Expedition Train, nine nights' hotel accommodations, nine breakfasts and two lunches, transfers, visits and entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary with an English-speaking guide and taxes.
Depart from St. John's for $2099 on select dates February and May 2024. Additional dates are also available through December 2024 from +$300.
Additional departures are available from 11 other cities starting from +$100.
Exoticca also offers a condensed seven-night tour to Peru's main highlights, an extended 11-night trip in Peru with stays in Arequipa and Colca Canyon and an in-depth 16-night adventure across Peru, Argentina and Brazil with time in Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, the Iguazu Falls and more.
Restrictions may apply. Pricing is per person, based on two travellers sharing a room. Pricing was accurate at time of publication on November 15, 2023; pricing is subject to fluctuation.
$2099 & up
Select dates February-June and August-September 2024
Up to $1600 vs. similar tours
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
- Select your departure city from the drop-down menu.
- Select Category and number of travellers.
- Click "See prices."
- Click through the booking calendar to select desired travel date.
- Log in or sign up to complete your booking.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1-647-946-9466.
Mention Travelzoo and vacation code 6014 to get this deal.
Call centre hours (in ET):
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - midnight
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Exoticca has taken Travelzoo members on unforgettable journeys since 2014. With a diverse team of expert Travel Crafters, Exoticca designs extraordinary itineraries at never-before-seen prices, thanks to its unique position at the forefront of travel technology. Exoticca is an online tour operator that offers the ease of a fully digital booking process while staying at the customer's side every step of the way.