$2099 & up – India: 11-Night Tour w/Flights
Let an expert guide show you India's palaces, deserts and bazaars for $1300 less than similar tours.
On this 11-night guided tour, you'll ...
- Snap a keepsake photo with the ivory-white domes of the iconic Taj Mahal
- Cruise up to the sprawling palace grounds of 17th-century Amber Fort in an open-air Jeep
- See camels walking along golden waves of desert dunes, silhouetted by the setting sun
- Explore Jaipur, known globally as the Pink City for its rose-coloured heritage buildings in its city centre, which was just named India's 38th UNESCO site on Saturday
- Take a tuk-tuk ride, visit the memorial where Gandhi was cremated and experience the regal quiet of a former capital of the Mughal Empire that's been deserted for over 400 years
- Drift off to sleep every night in a hotel that's earned TripAdvisor's certificate of excellence for consistently high reviews
What's included: roundtrip flights from Canada, transfers in air-conditioned vehicles, 11 nights' hotel accommodations, daily breakfast, English-speaking guide throughout, tours per itinerary, taxes and fuel surcharges.
Departures available through May 2020. Exact price varies by date and departure city. At time of publication, lowest prices were:
- Toronto … $2099 on April 20
- Montreal ... $2199 on March 29
- Quebec City ... $2249 on April 20
- Vancouver ... $2299 on Sept. 16
- Ottawa … $2349 on Feb. 6, 10, 13
- Halifax ... $2349 on Feb. 13
- Edmonton … $2399 on Jan. 26; Feb. 10
- Calgary … $2499 on Sept. 12
- Winnipeg … $2549 on April 20
Book by July 23.
$2099 & up
Select September-April dates; dates through May all on sale
$1300 vs. comparable tours
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
- Click the "Book Now" button on the right-hand side.
- Select departure city.
- Choose travel date from the calendar.
- Continue through the booking process.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1-888-801-8184.
Call centre hours (in ET):
- Sunday-Thursday: 9 a.m. - midnight
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Exoticca has been bringing Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High-quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.