$2039 – Colombia Tour incl. Lost City, Save $360
See the Lost City -- the archaeological site of an ancient city in Colombia's Sierra Nevada.
Fodor's says Cartagena "resembles many cities in Spain" and whose people have "an exuberant spirit." Experience the fabled colonial city and trek to the Lost City of Teyuna on this guided tour of Colombia's Caribbean Coast.
- 13 nights' accommodations: two in Cartagena, two in Minca, one in Taganga, one in Tayrona National Park, three in Santa Marta and four in hikers' camps as you trek to and from the Lost City
- 25 meals: 13 breakfasts, seven lunches and five dinners
- City tour in Cartagena
- Cultural and educational tours: a community visit and lunch in Wiwa and to Gotsezhi Village
- Hikes with local indigenous guides including a guided tour of the Lost City
- All intra-country transportation between destinations and to/from included activities
Depart in 2019 on Sept. 22; Oct. 6, 13, 27; Nov. 3, 10, 24. January-August 2019 departures are available from +$85.
Add on flights through G Adventures directly if travelling fewer than 333 days in advance.
Note: Pricing is per person, based on two travellers sharing a room. Solo traveller pricing is available for +$729. Hotel taxes are covered.
When You Can Go
2019: Sept. 22; Oct. 6, 13, 27; Nov. 3, 10, 24
$360 on regular pricing
How to Book
Book online at G Adventures