$1999 – Egypt's Top Sights incl. Nile Cruise & Flights
Pyramids, temples and a cruise down the Nile: The must-see sights are covered on this guided tour.
- Roundtrip airfare to Cairo and two flights within Egypt, including transfers
- Two nights at the 5-star Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel
- Three nights on a Nile River cruise aboard the Semiramis including drinks package
- A visit to the pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and the Egyptian Museum
- Offshore excursions to visit Egypt's antiquities along the Nile, such as the Valley of the Kings and the temples of Luxor and Karnak
- Felucca sailing around El Nabatat Island on the Nile
- Daily breakfast, five lunches and four dinners
Depart weekly on Saturdays, Sept. 8 - Dec. 8, for the following per-person prices (based on double occupancy):
- $1999 ... Toronto, Montreal
- $2399 ... Halifax, Winnipeg
- $2599 ... Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, St. John's
Summer departures and trips over major holidays are available at a higher rate. For early-bird planners, 2019 departures are also available.
Travelzoo tip: Explore more of Egypt on an 11-night trip that includes Cairo and a weeklong Nile cruise, plus Abu Simbel and a stay at a 5-star beach resort on the Red Sea. Prices start at $2999 and include airfare.
Note: Deal price does not include a US$25 visa fee due upon arrival at the Cairo airport.
When You Can Go
Sept. 8 - Dec. 8, 2018; 2019 dates also available
Up to $1000 on similar tours
How to Book
This deal can only be booked by phone, but you can view a detailed itinerary and list of inclusions at Travel Discounters' website.
Book this deal by phone
Call Travel Discounters at 1-800-842-6943.
Mention Travelzoo and ask for the Classic Egypt package.
Phone lines are open daily from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET.