$1899 – 6-Night Ancient Greece Tour with Flights
This deal offers wide availability, the must-see sights of ancient Greece and flights.
- International flights from Toronto or Montreal
- Five nights' accommodations in Athens
- One night in Kalambaka, near Meteora -- a UNESCO World Heritage Site that Lonely Planet says is an "extraordinary place"
- Six breakfasts and one dinner
- Athens half-day city tour
- A visit of archaeological sites in the ancient city of Delphi and a tour of Meteora monasteries that are perched upon giant suspended rock
- All transfers and entrance fees
- Airport meet and assist
Departures from these cities are also discounted:
- Halifax, Winnipeg ... $2099
- Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver ... $2299
- St. John's ... $2399
Departs on Fridays weekly from Nov. 2, 2018 - March 1, 2019. Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Weekend departures incur a surcharge of US$90 per person. Single-supplement charge is US$399. Air and hotel taxes are covered, however the local Athens room tax isn’t included. You’ll pay locally at the hotel on arrival.
Travelzoo Tip: Can't wait until November? A Greek island package is available for September-October 2018 and March-April 2019 departures for +$499. Contact Travel Discounters for details.
Book by Aug. 8.
When You Can Go
Weekly departures Nov. 2, 2018 - March 1, 2019
Up to $400 on similar tours
How to Book
View a detailed itinerary and list of inclusions. For booking or inquires, call Travel Discounters.
Book this deal by phone
Call Travel Discounters at 1-800-842-6943.
Mention Travelzoo and ask for the Athens, Delphi & Meteora tour.
Phone lines are open daily from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET.
About Travel Discounters
Travel Discounters is a fully licensed Canadian travel agency based in Toronto that organizes tours for small groups to destinations around the world.