$1799 & up – Singapore, Malaysia & Bali Trip: 9 Nts. w/Air
This price wowed us — explore three of Asia's buzziest cities and save up to $650 on similar trips.
With this nine-night, flights-inclusive deal, you'll visit ...
- Kuala Lumpur (two nights): Take a guided tour of Malaysia's electric capital, peering up at the Petronas Twin Towers and curved minarets of the Jamek Mosque
- Singapore (two nights): See the glamour of the second-richest country in the world (and setting for "Crazy Rich Asians") from above on a gondola ride to scenic Sentosa island; hop between Michelin-starred restaurants or world-famous hawker centres during leisure time
- Bali (five nights): Unwind at your boutique hotel's outdoor pool or take the free buggy (or seven-minute stroll) to the beach; in between beach sessions, opt for visits to the island's volcanoes, monkey parks, vine-covered temples and coffee plantations
What's included: roundtrip flights from Canada, nine nights' accommodations in hotels that all earn great reviews from past guests, daily breakfast, and all transfers and activities listed on the Citrus Holidays webpage.
Depart for the following per-person prices:
- Vancouver ... $1799 on Feb. 26; March 12, 15; April 5, 12; May 10
- Calgary ... $2099 on Feb. 19, 26; March 5, 8; April 2;
- Toronto ... $2199 on Feb. 19, 26; March 5, 8, 15, 19, 22; April 9, 16, 30; May 7, 10, 14
- Montreal ... $2499 on Dec. 5; many March-May dates
Additional departures through June 2020 are available from +$100, depending on your departure city.
Travelzoo Tip: We could wax poetic for hours about the glories of Singaporean food. Our top pick — Keng Eng Kee Seafood restaurant for black pepper chili crab (also endorsed by Anthony Bourdain).
$1799 & upCall 1-866-253-8847
Select February-May dates; more dates through June on sale
Up to $650 vs. similar tours