$1749 & up – Malaysia & Borneo for 10 Nights
This deal costs up to $1000 less than other trips that show off Malaysia's wildlife and culture.
On this 10-night tour, you'll explore Malaysia's mix of stunning biodiversity, colonial culture and flavour-rich food. Highlights include:
- Orangutans: See these great apes nibbling on mangoes or swinging from branches at a rehabilitation centre; these critically endangered animals can only be found in the forests of Malaysia and Indonesia
- Cultural must-sees: View the soaring Petronas Twin Towers (pictured), pose with the golden domes of the king's palace and climb the Instagram-worthy painted stairs that lead to Hindu temples hidden in caves
- Local fare: Let your guide show you the best places to sample specialties like Sarawak laksa, a spicy soup with coconut milk and Thai chilies that Anthony Bourdain sought out on two separate visits to Malaysia
- Beach time: Relax for two nights at a beach resort surrounded by warm waters and verdant mountain views
What's included: roundtrip flights from Canada, transfers and short-haul flights, 10 nights' hotel accommodations, daily breakfast, excursions and entrance fees per itinerary with an English-speaking guide, hotel taxes and fuel surcharges.
Depart on many dates through June 2020. Exact price varies by date and departure city. At time of publication, the lowest prices were:
- $1749 ... from Vancouver on Feb. 19, 24
- $1949 ... from Edmonton on Feb. 18, 24
- $1949 ... from Calgary on Feb. 18, 24
- $2099 ... from Winnipeg on March 1
- $2249 ... from Toronto on Feb. 7, 16, 22
- $2249 ... from Montreal on Feb. 7
- $2349 ... from Ottawa on Feb. 8, 21, 24
Extend your vacation with three nights at a 5-star oceanfront resort on Malaysia's Penang Island with this 13-night version of the deal.
$1749 & up
Select February-March dates; dates through June all on sale
$1000 vs. comparable tours
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
- Click the "See Prices" button on the right-hand side.
- Select number of passengers from the drop-down menus and "Continue."
- Select departure city.
- Choose travel date from the calendar.
- Continue through the booking process.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1-888-801-8184.
Call centre hours (in ET):
- Sunday-Thursday: 9 a.m. - midnight
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Exoticca has been bringing Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High-quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.