$1698 & up – Philippines Trip incl. Air, Save $700
Pricing has been reduced by $700 on a vacation that includes city and beach stays with flights.
Experience beautiful beaches, natural wonders and friendly, laid-back culture with this deal on a six-night Philippines tour with flights.
- Walk the cobblestone streets of Manila's Intramuros, the home of San Agustin Church and other brightly coloured Spanish architecture
- The chance to spot a bug-eyed tarsier -- one of the smallest primates in the world
- Stand in awe of the famous Chocolate Hills and later cruise the Loboc River with onboard lunch
- Time to relax at a beachfront resort on Mactan Island
- Roundtrip flights from Canada to Manila and flights from Manila to Mactan Island (Cebu)
- Six nights' accommodations including daily breakfast: three nights in Manila and three at a beach resort in Cebu
- City tour of Manila
- Roundtrip ferry transport to Bohol, guided tours and a boat cruise with lunch
- Transportation in an upscale air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of experienced English-speaking local guides, all entrance fees, air and local taxes, and fuel surcharges
Depart on March 3 for the following per-person prices:
- Vancouver ... $1698
- Toronto ... $1997
- Montreal or Calgary ... $2098
March 17 is also available for $1798 from Vancouver, $1997 from Toronto and $2198 from Montreal or Calgary. Additional October 2019 - November 2020 departures are available from +$200. If you'd like to spend more time exploring Manila, extra nights can be purchased for $98 per person, including breakfast and transfers.
Book by July 24.
$1698 & up
March 3; more October 2019 - November 2020 dates from +$100
$700 on regular pricing
How to Book
Continue to Indus Travels
Price may initially display in U.S. dollars. Click the currency drop-down menu in the top-right corner of the landing page to view pricing in Canadian dollars.
Book this deal by phone
Call Indus Travels at 1-866-978-2997.