$1550 – 7-Night Dubai Vacation w/Abu Dhabi & Flights
This is the lowest price we've featured for a weeklong Dubai trip with direct flights and tours.
This showstopping Dubai deal is packed with more value and guided excursions than any other package we've seen. The nonstop flights alone cost almost as much as this entire trip, which means you're essentially getting the hotel and tours for free.
- Fly nonstop with Air Canada or Etihad Airways out of Toronto
- Seven-night hotel stay in the Bur Dubai area, only a 15-minute walk to the beach
- Daily breakfast
- Dubai city tour
- Half-hour speedboat cruise around Palm Jumeirah to take in the iconic Dubai skyline
- Desert sand dune adventure with a barbecue buffet dinner under the stars and belly dancing show included
- Full-day tour of the eastern coast of the United Arab Emirates, including a drive into the Hajar Mountains and a stop at the beach for a swim
- Full-day tour of Abu Dhabi to visit Yas Island, markets and Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- All transfers, ground transportation, taxes and fees
Travel select dates in May and September for $1550, taxes included. Surrounding dates from February-November are only $80 more.
Note: Prices are per person, based on double occupancy.