$1539 – Scotland: Guided Tour incl. Flights
This is the lowest price we've seen for a flights-inclusive Scotland vacation since 2013.
Discover the best of Scotland on this five-night escorted tour with flights for $1539 per person. Journey to the historic cities of Glasgow and Edinburgh, travel north to the Highlands, exploring Inverness and Loch Ness to seek out the elusive Nessie, and visit the famed St. Andrews golf course, where golfers have teed off for over half a millennium.
- Discover Edinburgh's Old and New Towns on a sightseeing tour
- Explore Edinburgh Castle and admire Scotland’s Crown Jewels
- Let a guide take you through a whisky distillery in the Scottish Highlands
- See St. Andrews, regarded as the "home of golf"
- Tour Glasgow and learn about the city's most notable architecture and Georgian squares
- Airfare to Edinburgh from Canada and return from Glasgow
- Hotel stays for two nights in Edinburgh's city centre, one night in Inverness, one in Oban and one in Glasgow
- Travel by coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Daily Scottish breakfast, plus three three-course dinners with wine
- Airport transfers
- All taxes and fees
Tours begin on Dec. 1 or Dec. 8 for $1539 per person. Additional tours begin on Nov. 10, 17, 24 for $1659 per person. Flights depart from Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver one day prior to the tour start date. Airfare is available from 16 additional cities across Canada for +$299.
Book by May 24.
How to Book
Continue to Globus
- Click "Book Online" to see available departures.
- Choose departure date, then click "Reserve Now."
- Tour will initially appear at a lower price. Fill out passenger details and click "Yes" when asked "Would you like to get an Air-Inclusive Vacation Quote?" to complete booking.
Book this deal by phone
You can also book via phone at 1-800-268-3636 or with your travel agent.
Mention tour code “Escapes Offer, tour code KAT” when booking.
Call centre hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET, and Saturdays from 10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET.