$1485 – Weeklong New Zealand Adventure
Let an expert Kiwi guide show you the island's turquoise lakes, gushing rivers and craggy peaks.
Highlights of this action-packed, small-group tour:
- Pose with Lake Tekapo's turquoise waters during the day, then gaze up at its dome of stars at night; the area is an International Dark Sky Reserve
- See Mount Cook, the country's highest mountain, towering behind glistening glaciers in Franz Josef
- Carve your own pendant out of pounamu, a green nephrite jade with spiritual significance for the Maori people
- Cross the Southern Alps on a TranzAlpine train ride
- Add on the optional experiences you're most interested in: jet-boat rides, Milford Sound excursions and even bungee jumping can be packaged in or booked on the fly
What's included: seven nights' accommodations, professional guide throughout, coach transportation, daily continental breakfast, taxes and fees.
Tours begin on many dates through March 2020:
- From $1485 per person ($1674 New Zealand dollars) ... private room for two travellers
- From $1195 per person ($1349 New Zealand dollars) ... shared accommodations with four or six travellers
Trip variations: Haka Tours -- which won the Supreme Tourism Award in the New Zealand Tourism Awards, among other accolades -- also offers extensive packages with traditional hotel accommodations. A nine-night South Island tour starts at $3095 ($3499 New Zealand dollars).
Flights: While you can't book your flights through Haka Tours, you can pair this deal with this Victoria Day sale from Air New Zealand that takes $300 off roundtrip economy airfare to Auckland.
How to Book
Continue to Haka Tours
All pricing will display in New Zealand dollars and transactions will take place in New Zealand dollars.
Price will initially display as $1349 New Zealand dollars, reflecting shared accommodations with other travellers. Upgrades to a private room for two travellers can be made directly in the booking process.