US$1048 – Auckland Flights + Luxury Tahiti Stopover
Check two spots off the bucket list -- flights alone for this itinerary would cost over US$1250.
Update (May 8, 7 p.m. PT): Due to the popularity of this offer there may be limited space available at the Le Meridien Tahiti and InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa. The Tahiti Manava Suite Resort may be substituted if space is not available.
Air Tahiti Nui is back with one of its most popular deals of the year: For US$1048 per person, including tax, you can fly roundtrip to Auckland, New Zealand, plus get a three-night stopover in Tahiti (with hotel stay).
This trip departs from Los Angeles, but with current airfare to New Zealand and hotel pricing at US$2000, it's worth it to book a low fare to Los Angeles from Canada (we spotted rates for under $230) in order to take advantage of this deal.
What you need to know:
- Depart June 1 - July 7; Aug. 13 - Dec. 14; Jan. 20 - March 31
- Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles to Auckland; stop in Tahiti on your way there or back
- Three-night stay at the 4-star Le Meridien Tahiti with daily American breakfast
- Pricing is per person, based on two people traveling together; solo travelers pay an additional US$386
- You can also opt to upgrade to a 4.5-star Tahiti resort or add on a stop in Australia
Bask on black-sand beaches in Tahiti and snorkel crystal blue waters, then explore Auckland's fine-dining scene. Auckland's Sky Tower, the tallest building in the Southern Hemisphere, is among the best places to enjoy 360-degree city views with a drink in hand. If wine country is more your pace, take a ferry to Waiheke Island, named one of the world’s top 10 regions to visit in 2016 (Lonely Planet) for its clifftop wineries and beautiful beaches.
Le Meridien Tahiti sits along a white-sand beach on the west coast of the island with views of Moorea. The hotel features Polynesian architecture, and garden rooms overlook lush foliage, tropical flowers and banana and coconut trees. Choose from four restaurants on site -- and be sure to make reservations for the hotel's seafood buffet and Polynesian show on Friday nights.
Book by June 5.
When You Can Go
Select dates through March 2018
40% on DIY pricing
How to Book
Book online at Air Tahiti Nui
- Scroll down and find the New Zealand and Tahiti Stopover package.
- Click on "Booking Request" to submit an inquiry form. An agent will contact you to discuss your trip.
Book this deal by phone
Call Air Tahiti Nui at 855-837-9669.
Mention Travelzoo and the New Zealand and Tahiti Stopover package. The call center is open from 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. PT Mondays-Fridays, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. PT on Saturdays and 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. on Sundays.