Sold out(October 17, 2018) A new deal from this source was published on October 01, 2018. See new deal
$1569 – Barbados in December w/Air
Skip a week of Canadian winter and book yourself some beach time in Barbados.
Barbados is the "island that has it all" (Lonely Planet). We spotted some great rates for the 4-star Accra Beach Hotel & Spa that save up to $600 compared to surrounding dates.
Here are our favourite finds for six-night packages that include flights:
- Montreal ... $1569, departing Dec. 3
- Toronto ... $1589, departing Dec. 2
- Ottawa ... $1599, departing Dec. 2 or Dec. 3
- Halifax ... $1599, departing Dec. 3
- Vancouver ... $1751, departing Dec. 7
- Calgary ... $2379, departing Dec. 3 (psst -- Calgarians: Itching to go to the Barbados but not loving this price tag? We found a well-reviewed hotel package for a Oct. 29 departure at just $1989 per person)
Step out of your Accra Beach Hotel room and in three minutes your toes will be warming themselves on Rockley Beach, "a picture-perfect crescent of sand" (Lonely Planet). A plethora of restaurants and bars dot the boardwalk that stretches westward to Hastings, and more eateries and cafes are just across the street from the hotel. For a special occasion, watch the sun set over the Caribbean as you dine waterside at Champers, six minutes' walk away.
When you can tear yourself away from the beach, take a five-minute drive to Bridgetown's historic area, a UNESCO World Heritage Site for being a notable example of British colonial architecture.
Note: Pricing is per person, based on two travellers sharing a room. Air and hotel taxes are included. Pricing was accurate at time of publication; due to popularity, prices are subject to fluctuation and may change at any time.