$699 – Azores: 7 Nights w/Air, Hotel & Tours
Get flights, a 4-star hotel, daily breakfast and two tours — all for as little as $100 per night.
For as little as $699 per person, here's what this dazzler of a deal includes:
- Roundtrip flights from Toronto to Terceira Island in the Azores
- A 23-kilogram checked bag per person for the nonstop flight
- Seven nights' accommodations in a well-reviewed, 4-star hotel
- Daily breakfast and free Wi-Fi
- Walking tour through the UNESCO-designated city of Angra do Heroismo
- Culture and heritage tour to view Terceira's traditional crafts
About Terceira Island: Located about 1,600 kilometres from Portugal's Atlantic coast, Terceira is home to 400-year-old forts, expansive verdelho vineyards and one of the only empty volcanoes in the world; descend into its belly to see a millennia-old underground lake.
Extend your vacation and get away from the harsh Canadian winter a little longer; 14-night stays are available starting from $1199, 21-night stays from $1699 and 28-night stays from $2499.
Depart from Toronto on Jan. 2, 9, 30; daily highs in January typically reach 15-19 degrees and you can avoid peak-season crowds. More dates through May are on sale, starting from +$100.
You can only fly to Terceira from Toronto, but these savings make it worth it to find a cheap domestic flight from your closest airport.
Select January dates; dates through May from +$100
$300 vs. do-it-yourself price
How to Book
Continue to Azores Getaways
This deal can only be booked online.
Questions? Contact Azores Getaways for more information:
The call centre is open from 5 a.m. - 7 p.m. ET every day of the week.