Sold out(February 20, 2019) A new deal from this source was published on February 13, 2019. See new deal
$2598 & up – Western Europe 8-Country Tour
About the Hotel
See the must-see sights in eight different countries on this wallet-friendly tour.
On this 13-night guided trip, you'll visit:
- France: Shop on Paris's Champs-Elysees, stroll along Nice's Promenade des Anglais and visit the home of the Cannes Film Festival
- Switzerland: Snap a photo with the blue waters of Lake Geneva
- Italy: See the Milan Cathedral, which took nearly five centuries to build; ride a boat into Venice; lean with the Leaning Tower of Pisa; and throw a coin in Rome's Trevi Fountain before exploring the Colosseum
- Vatican City: View St. Peter's Basilica on a city tour
- Belgium: Walk along the cobblestone streets of Bruges and stand within Brussels' Grand-Place
- The Netherlands: Visit the Peace Palace in the Hague and cruise along Amsterdam canals
- Germany: Stand by the spires of Cologne Cathedral, explore Beethoven's birthplace of Bonn and travel to Trier to see the house of Karl Marx
- Luxembourg: Take in historic sites, like Constitution Square
What's included: roundtrip flights to and from Paris; 13 nights' accommodations in comfortable, moderate hotels; daily continental breakfast; sightseeing and city tours, as per itinerary; daily transportation in an air-conditioned coach bus; professional coach driver and the services of an experienced tour guide who speaks both English and French.
Depart on Sept. 26 for the following per-person prices:
- $2598 ... Toronto or Montreal
- $2698 ... Ottawa
- $2798 ... Vancouver
- $2898 ... Calgary
Additional departures available from May-October starting from +$100.
What you need to know:
- A mandatory gratuity for the tour guide (56 euros), city tolls (65 euros) and entrance fees to attractions are not included
- The tour company will send you an itinerary with exact hotel names a week prior to departure date