Sold out(December 04, 2019) A new deal from this source was published on December 04, 2019. See new deal
$2299 & up – Greece: Athens, Santorini & Crete w/Flights
Explore Athens relics, sip wine in Santorini and luxuriate in a 5-star Crete hotel on this trip.
This 10-night package — with its handpicked hotels, fast ferries, transfers and flights — would cost you $450 more if you pieced it together yourself.
Highlights of this at-leisure trip:
- Two nights in Athens: See the Acropolis lit up at night from your hotel's rooftop garden after a day strolling around the city (must-see sights like the Parthenon and historic Plaka are within a 20-minute walk)
- Three nights in Santorini: Take in the island's world-famous sunsets while soaking in your hotel's large pool or Jacuzzi; the entire area has stunning western views
- Five all-inclusive nights in Crete: Explore the island's Renaissance towns, harbourfronts and hiker-friendly gorges, or have a beach day and take the hotel's free, five-minute shuttle to its private stretch of sand
What's included: roundtrip flights from Canada; all transfers and fast ferries between ports; 10 nights' accommodations; daily breakfast, plus all meals and drinks (including alcoholic beverages) during your five nights in Crete; all taxes, except for local city taxes which cannot be prepaid.
Depart on select April and May dates for:
- $2299 ... from Toronto and Montreal
- $2499 ... from Calgary and Vancouver
Additional departures are available on more spring dates through June starting from +$100, depending on your departure city. Visit the offer landing page or call Citrus Holidays for more information.