$2120 – Scotland by Rail: 8-Night Journey
Get the camera ready: This trip takes you right through the heart of Scotland's remote countryside.
Embark on a scenic rail trip through Scotland that visits the highlands, majestic castles and the infamous Loch Ness with this offer from Great Rail Journeys USA. A lot of value is packed into this escorted vacation for $2120 per person, including:
- Eight nights' hotel accommodations (two nights in Edinburgh, three nights in Ballachulish and three nights in Inverness)
- 16 meals (eight breakfasts and eight dinners)
- Special rail trips including the West Highland Line, Kyle of Lochalsh Line and the Jacobite steam train (which movie buffs may recognize as Hogwarts Express from the "Harry Potter" movies)
- Visits to Duart Castle and Urquhart Castle
- Cruises across Loch Ness and Loch Linnhe
Join the tour in Edinburgh on Oct. 20, 2019. Additional departure dates next year are also discounted, including warmer-month dates such as May 2; June 27, 30.
Note: Flights are not included with this offer. Pricing is per person, based on two travellers sharing a room. Solo traveller pricing is available upon request. All taxes are included.
View the full itinerary online, but call the toll-free number to book.
Book by Oct. 20, 2018.