$2090 & up – Best of Iceland: 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & Tours
Seek out the northern lights, take a dip in the Blue Lagoon and tour the Golden Circle on this trip.
Why We Love This Deal
Visit the Land of Ice and Fire on Wingbuddy's six-night flights-inclusive guided tour. You'll be able to take a dip in geothermal springs, walk along a black sand beach, listen to the roar of waterfalls and even spend the evening hunting for northern lights.
- Admission to the famous Blue Lagoon; shake off the jetlag in the warm waters enriched with mineral salts and blue-green algae
- Guided tour of the South Coast of Iceland, including stops by iconic waterfalls and a visit to Reynisfjara beach with its stunning black sand
- Evening hunt for northern lights, an unforgettable show of dancing lights across the night sky (September-April)
- Full day exploring Iceland's Golden Circle; beginning at Thingvellir National Park, visiting the geothermal fields of Geysir and ending at the majestic Gullfoss waterfall
What's included: roundtrip flights from Canada to Reykjavik, greetings and transfers between the airport and hotel (Flybus), six nights' accommodations with daily breakfast, sightseeing and admission to attractions per itinerary, and taxes.
Depart for the following per-person pricing:
- Toronto ... $2090 on Oct. 4, Nov. 15
- Ottawa, Montreal ... $2390 on select dates Oct. 4 - Dec. 6
- Vancouver, Halifax ... $2490 on select dates Oct. 4 - Dec. 6
- Edmonton, Calgary ... $2690 on select dates Oct. 4 - Dec. 6
Additional departures from April-December 2022 are also available starting from +$100.
Pricing is per person and based on double occupancy. An additional fee applies to solo travellers.
$2090 & up
Oct. 4, Nov. 15, 2022; additional dates from +$100
Up to $270 on competing trips
How to Book
Continue to Wingbuddy
All bookings must be made over the phone. Visit Wingbuddy's website for more information and a detailed itinerary.
Book this deal by phone
Call Wingbuddy at 1-855-295-9200.