$1899 – Europe: 5-Country, 10-Night Tour w/Air, Save $700
A packed itinerary with breathtaking drives through the Alps down to the Mediterranean coastline.
For $1899 per person (including taxes and flights), you can visit five European countries in 10 nights this fall. This coach tour takes travellers on a scenic journey that crosses major must-sees off the list.
This popular itinerary from Compass Holidays saves up to $700 per person when compared to other tour packages, and includes roundtrip air from Toronto or Montreal, plus all of the following:
- International roundtrip airfare to and from Paris
- Accommodations in comfortable, moderate hotels (twin rooms with private facilities)
- Daily continental breakfast
- Sightseeing excursions and orientation city tours, as per itinerary
- Daily transportation on modern, air-conditioned coaches
- Professional coach driver and the services of an experienced tour manager
- Visit two of the smallest countries in the world: Vatican City and Monaco
- Drives through France, Switzerland and Italy are sure to create long-lasting memories of the changing European landscape
Valid for departure on Sept. 12. Many more surrounding fall departure dates have also been discounted and start at $50 more.
A mandatory gratuity for the tour manager and driver at €5 per person, per day, along with city entrance fees of €55 are not included. Other gateways are also available, starting from:
- Ottawa: +$250 per person
- Vancouver & Halifax: +$300 per person
- Winnipeg: +$400 per person
- Calgary: +$450 per person
- Edmonton: +$550 per person
Those looking to go on a slightly shorter version of this tour can book the eight-night tour.
When You Can Go
Sept. 12; More dates avail. starting at $50 more
Up to $700
How to Book
Click here to view the details of this tour from Compass Holidays.
Space is very limited. Send email inquiries to: email@example.com
Book this deal by phone
To book by phone, call toll-free: 1-800-305-7638 or direct local calls to: 1-905-695-2229. Be sure to mention Travelzoo.