$1699 & up—Milan & Zurich: 6 nights w/air
Stay in the heart of the historically and culturally rich cities of Milan and Zürich.
Why We Love This Deal
This six-night, flight inclusive offer takes you through Italy and Switzerland. Start in the fashion capital of Milan and then take a train to the expansive city of Zürich. Your hotels locate you within walking distance or short transit to iconic landmarks like the Arco della Pace and the Landesmuseum, as well as shopping and dining destinations like the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and Zürich Old Town. Our research found this trip saves you up to $650 compared to booking it yourself.
- Roundtrip flights from Canada
- Three nights at the Hotel Nasco in Milan
- Three nights at the Hotel Züri by Fassbind in Zürich
- Daily breakfast
- Train transfers between the two cities
- Flight and hotel taxes
Depart for the following per-person prices:
- Toronto … $1699 on select dates October 2023 - April 2024
- Ottawa and Halifax … $1799 on select dates October 2023 - February 2024
- Vancouver … $1899 on select dates October 2023 - February 2024
- Montreal … $1899 on select dates October 2023 - January 2024
- Calgary and Edmonton … $1899 on select dates November 2023 - February 2024
Additional dates available from September 2023 - September 2024 starting at +$100.
Refund Policy: Once booked with Travelodeal, this deal is nonrefundable. Please review Travelodeal's terms and conditions before you book. For further assistance, please contact Travelodeal at 1-888-612-2221 or email email@example.com.
$1699 & up
How to Book
Continue to Travelodeal
Visit Travelodeal's website to submit a booking inquiry or view details; call to book.
Book this deal by phone
Call Travelodeal at 1-888-612-2221.
Committed to excellence and a Travelzoo UK member-favourite, Travelodeal specializes in booking flights, hotels and vacation packages across Europe, Africa, Asia and South America. In 2022, Travelodeal began serving Canadian and U.S. travellers, bringing their high-quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainable deals to our members.