$1699 & up – Italy: 8-Night Trip w/Air & All-Inclusive Stay
Make 2020 the year you experience Venice, Rome and seaside Sorrento — for $800 less than like trips.
Glide along quiet Venetian canals, toss a loonie in Rome's Trevi Fountain and unwind by your Sorrento hotel's pool this spring. This deal costs up to $800 less than what other packagers charge for similar trips.
What's included in this eight-night package:
- Roundtrip flights from Canada and airport-hotel transfers
- Two nights each in Venice and Rome, staying in well-reviewed 4-star hotels with breakfast
- Four nights in Sorrento at an adults-only resort; an all-inclusive stay that covers all meals, snacks and drinks (even the boozy kind)
- Scenic train rides from Venice to Rome and from Rome to Naples, plus transfer to the Sorrento hotel
- Leisure time in all three places to see the sights at your own pace
- All taxes and fees (except for local city taxes that can't be prepaid)
Per-person pricing, departing from:
- Toronto ... $1699 on March 24, 30-31; April 7, 14, 21
- Montreal ... $1899 on March 22-25, 27-31; April 1, 5, 14-15, 19, 21-22
- Vancouver ... $1999 on March 22-25, 27, 29-31; April 1, 3
- Calgary ... $1999 on March 22, 24-25, 27, 29-31; April 1, 3, 5
Customize your trip: There are many more March and April departures available from +$100. More departures throughout 2020 and an extension to Florence is also available; call Citrus Holidays at 1-866-253-8847 for more information.