$1699 – Vienna, Prague & Budapest w/Flights, Save $850
This deal -- with its handpicked hotels, flights and transfers -- saves $850 versus similar trips.
Experience these European capitals at your own pace with this package that includes three nights in each city. You’ll travel in the fall and winter, when tourist crowds have thinned, Christmas markets bustle and twinkling lights illuminate cobblestone streets.
Our picks for what to experience on this nine-night trip:
- Prague: Sip a dark lager in a 520-year-old brewery that's decorated with cannonballs from the Thirty Years' War; listen to one of the world's oldest astronomical clocks chime in Old Town Square
- Vienna: Browse Christmas markets with a warm cup of mulled wine in the city that fostered the music of Mozart and Beethoven
- Budapest: Soak in the thermal waters of a 16th-century Turkish bath house and take an evening stroll by the Danube
What's included: roundtrip international flights from Canada; airport-hotel transfers; accommodations for three nights each in Prague, Vienna and Budapest; daily breakfast; coach transportation between cities; taxes (except for local city taxes that cannot be prepaid).
Hotel information: All three of the included hotels are in great locations near local transportation and within a 15-minute walk of dozens of restaurants. Each one boasts a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor for consistently earning good reviews from past guests.
Depart for $1699 per person:
- From Toronto on Nov. 13-20; Jan. 5-6, 8, 11-31; Feb. 1-18
- From Vancouver on Nov. 14, 16-17; Jan. 6, 12-15, 17-22, 26, 28; Feb. 9-10, 16-18, 27; March 10, 17
- From Calgary on Nov. 15-18; Jan. 10-11, 14, 16-17, 21, 23-24; Feb. 3, 14, 17-18
- From Montreal on Nov. 12-20; Dec. 2-6, 9; Jan. 2, 4-31; Feb. 1-5, 7-12, 14-19, 26, 28; March 1-2, 10-12
Select November-March dates (varies by departure city)
Up to $850 vs. competing trips