$1699 – Vienna, Prague & Budapest: 9 Nts. w/Air, Save $1000
Experience the romance of Christmas season in Europe while saving $1000 compared to similar trips.
Tour these European capitals at your own pace with this package that includes three nights in each city. You’ll travel in the fall and winter, when tourist crowds have thinned, Christmas markets bustle and twinkling lights illuminate cobblestone streets.
Our picks for what to experience on this nine-night trip:
- Prague: Listen to one of the world's oldest astronomical clocks chime in Old Town Square before going for a famous Czech beer; we recommend the Strahov Monastic Brewery, built in a monastery that's 850 years old
- Vienna: Browse Christmas markets with a warm cup of mulled wine in the city that fostered the music of Mozart and Beethoven
- Budapest: Take an evening stroll by the glittering Danube and soak in the thermal waters of a 16th-century Turkish bath house
What's included: roundtrip international flights from Canada; airport-hotel transfers; accommodations for three nights each in Prague, Vienna and Budapest; daily breakfast; coach transportation between cities; taxes (except for local city taxes that cannot be prepaid).
Hotel information: All three of the included hotels are in great locations near local transportation and within a 15-minute walk of dozens of restaurants. Each one boasts a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor for consistently earning good reviews from past guests.
Depart for $1699 per person from:
- Toronto ... many November, January and February dates
- Montreal ... many November-March dates
- Calgary ... many January-February dates; +$300 for more winter dates over the Christmas market season
- Vancouver ... many January-February dates; +$200 for more winter dates over the Christmas market season
See Citrus Holidays' website for exact dates.
Travelzoo Tip: Want to make sure your travel dates overlap with local Christmas markets? Here's when each city's markets are open: Prague (Nov. 30 - Jan. 6), Vienna (Nov. 15 - Dec. 26) and Budapest (Nov. 8 - Jan. 1).
Select November-March dates (varies by departure city)
$1000 vs. competing trips