$1699 – Europe Coach Tours: 5 Countries incl. Air, $700 Off
Fall is one of the top times to visit Europe, especially when travelling through the Alps and Italy.
For $1699 per person (including taxes and flights), you can visit France, Switzerland, Italy, Vatican City and Monaco over eight nights this fall. This coach tour is a top seller for Compass Holidays and takes travellers on a scenic journey that crosses major European must-sees off the list.
You also save more than $700 per person when compared to other tour packages and DIY pricing. Here's what's included:
- International roundtrip airfare to and from Paris
- Accommodations in comfortable, moderate hotels (twin rooms with private facilities)
- Daily continental breakfast
- Sightseeing excursions and orientation city tours, as per itinerary
- Daily transportation on modern, air-conditioned coaches
- Professional coach driver and the services of an experienced tour manager
Valid for departure on Sept. 21. Many more surrounding fall departure dates have also been discounted and start at $100 more. If looking to go sooner, favourable June departures are also discounted and only $110 more per person.
A mandatory gratuity for the tour manager and driver at €5 per person, per day, along with city entrance fees of €55 are not included. Other gateways are also available, starting from:
- Ottawa: +$250 per person
- Vancouver & Halifax: +$300 per person
- Winnipeg: +$400 per person
- Calgary: +$450 per person
- Edmonton: +$550 per person
Book by May 31.
When You Can Go
Sept. 21; surrounding dates are +$100
Up to $500