$1499 – Paris, Bordeaux & Nice: 9 Nights with Airfare
This showstopper of a price is the lowest we've seen in years for a flights-inclusive France trip.
Why we love this deal:
- At $1499 for nine nights with airfare, it's over $700 cheaper than similar packages we researched
- You spend three nights each in Paris, Bordeaux and Nice at hotels that have walkability scores of 96-100 for their excellent locations surrounded by restaurants, cafes and museums
- You travel in the off-season, so you can ascend the Eiffel Tower or get cozy in a Bordeaux wine bar without navigating summer crowds
- Nice, along the French Riviera, is "Europe's greatest city in winter," according to both The Telegraph and British royalty (Meghan Markle and Prince Harry visited in January 2018)
- With no set itinerary, you get to see the sights you care about most, and at your own pace
What's included: roundtrip international flights from Canada; nine nights' accommodations; daily breakfast; scenic train ride from Paris to Bordeaux and flight from Bordeaux to Nice; taxes (except for local city taxes that cannot be prepaid).
Depart in 2020 from Toronto:
- $1499 ... Jan. 6, 9, 24, 30
- $1699 ... more January-March dates
- $1799 ... April-June
Depart in 2020 from Montreal:
- $1499 ... Jan. 9, 24, 30
- $1699 ... January-June dates
Additional departures available from Vancouver or Calgary from +$300. See the offer landing page for more information.
Extend your trip with a stay in London, including 4-star hotel, breakfast and flights, for +$500 per person.
Book by July 24.
Select January dates; +$200-$300 for more January-June dates
$780 vs. similar trips