Kids Dine Free – Disney World: Room & Ticket Package Offer
Planning a vacation to Walt Disney World? This deal gets your kids ages 3-9 free dining plans.
Walt Disney World-seekers save big with this free dining plan offer for kids age 3-9.
Here's how it works:
- Purchase a nondiscounted four-night/four-day room and ticket package with dining plan for your whole group and kids ages 3-9 on the same package will automatically get their dining plans for free
- Book your choice of resort, ranging from select Disney Value Resort Hotels to Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels
- All three dining plans — Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining Plan — are eligible for this deal; everyone on the reservation must be on the same plan
- Offer is valid for arrivals most nights from May 25 through Aug. 28, 2020
You will also receive:
- Early access to Disney FastPass+ planning, in which guests can reserve access to popular attractions and experiences up to 60 days before arriving
- Extra Magic Hours: Each day one of the Theme Parks offers extended hours, so resort guests can stay longer
- Complimentary transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort
Book through Feb. 26, 2020.
Kids Dine Free
How to Book
Continue to Walt Disney World Resort
- Select the blue "Check Availability" button on the right side of the page.
- Select "Check In" and "Check Out" dates.
- Select number of people in your party and ages of children.
- Select desired resort.
- Click the "Find A Room" button.
- Follow prompts to complete booking.
Book this deal by phone
Call Walt Disney World Resort at 1-407-939-7605.