$2336 & up – Aikens Lake: All-Incl. Fishing Trips, 20% Off
Why We Love This Deal
National Geographic counts Aikens Lakes Wilderness Lodge among the top 10 must-have experiences in Manitoba — enjoy world-class fishing, well-reviewed accommodations and 20% savings on all-inclusive packages with our deal.
- From Aug. 30 - Sept, 20, 2021:
- $2336 (reg. $2920) for a three-day, two-night package
- $2816 (reg. $3520) for a four-day, three-night package
- $3216 (reg. $4020) for a five-day, four-night package
These per-person prices include:
- Accommodations in a Main Lodge room on double-occupancy basis
- Van transportation from Winnipeg International Airport to Silver Falls
- Float plane flight to and from the lodge
- Three meals each day and happy hour cocktails
- Fishing licenses and one fishing guide for every two people
- 'Main Lodge Platinum Package' that includes beer, liquor, pop, bottled water, Gatorade, chocolate bars, chips, use of fishing rods and reels, tackle, bait, and evening boat upgrades
- Booking note: Buy two vouchers for two people; all of the packages are based on two people sharing a room
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the lodge for more details
Why We Love It
- Located in the pristine Atikaki Wilderness Provincial Park in Manitoba, the lodge is a 90-minute drive from Winnipeg airport
- Aikens Lake is 295 feet deep at its deepest part, offering a wide variety of trophy fish
- Fish in comfort from Lund Alaskan Guide boats with padded swivel seats
- Guides prepare a fresh lakeside shorelunch for their group using classic Aikens recipes; favorites include walleye butterflies, walleye and pike prepared with lemon-pepper and beer batter
Travelzoo Tip: Learn more about the lodge's intriguing history before you visit.
Additional Hotel-Specific Charges: Tax per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 204-237-5253. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
<>Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. Once booked, the lodge's nonrefundable policy applies; you may change your stay dates 30 days in advance with no additional change fee, subject to availability. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.)
Not Included: transportation back to Winnipeg airport, gratuities and purchases made at the lodge.