$135 – Fairmont Montebello spa day w/massage & wine
Why We Love This Deal
Kick back with a full spa day at the 4-star Fairmont resort in Montebello — this adults-only sanctuary is a true escape from everyday life (no cell phones or electronics are allowed in the spa for ultimate relaxation).
Travelzoo members save over 30% on a serene experience that includes a massage, bubbly and a dining credit.
- $135 (reg. $200) for a spa day for one person, including:
- A 60-minute Evasion Totale Montebello massage
- A glass of sparkling wine at the spa and self-parking ($40 value)
- Access to onsite amenities like a Whirlpool, sauna and exercise room
- 20% credit on lunch or dinner at Aux Chantignoles restaurant (reservations required)
- A $15 surcharge is applicable on Saturdays and Sundays, payable directly at the spa
- Not available: Dec. 23 - Jan 2
More Reasons to Go
- The spa's amenities include eight treatment rooms, three manicure & pedicure stations, a romantic suite with a fireplace for couples, a quiet relaxation lounge with fireplace and veranda, two whirlpools and locker rooms with dry saunas and showers
- The sprawling property sits just off the Ottawa River, one hour east of downtown Ottawa and Gatineau
- Want to gift it to a loved one? Just check off "Is this a gift?" at checkout and we'll hide the price for you
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Cancellations or changes must be made at least 24 hours in advance. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant’s cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Appointments required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; mention your Travelzoo voucher but do not provide your PIN number before arriving at the spa. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. All massage therapists are registered and can provide a receipt for the amount you are paying including taxes for insurance matters.
(20 Member Ratings)