$299 – 2-Nt. Lac-Brome Getaway w/Breakfast, Bubbly & Extras
Why We Love This Deal
With views of Bondville Bay, Lac-Brome and the surrounding hills, this charming family-owned country inn in the Eastern Townships is offering nearly 35% off stays with daily breakfast and perks through April.
- Check in Wednesdays-Saturdays through April 30, 2022
For $299, here's what's included:
- Two nights in a Classic Queen room
- A welcome glass of sparkling wine per person ($24 value)
- Daily breakfast for two ($80 value)
- $15 spa credit per person; reservations required 48 hours in advance
- Choice of a $30 dining credit at the restaurant (available Fridays-Saturdays only) or a $15 per person credit at the gourmet boutique (a minimum purchase of $75 required)
- Early check-in and late checkout at 1 p.m., subject to availability
- A $50 surcharge applies for stays on Saturdays, Feb. 11-12 and April 15-16
- Not available on: Dec. 24-25, 31; Jan. 1
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Spread across 112 acres the inn comprises only 12 rooms and is surrounded by 6 kilometres of nature trails with a private lake
- Spend the day exploring the area and unwind at the end of the day with a meal at the on-site restaurant, Alize
- Choose from a variety of massage options at the spa and stock up on local products at the gourmet boutique
- Located an easy 60-minute drive away from Montreal
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Children 4 and under stay free of charge.
Additional hotel specific charges: 3.5% TVH, TPS and TVQ per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary. A $50 surcharge applies for stays on Saturdays, Feb. 11-12 and April 15-16.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
Note: The province of Quebec requires proof of vaccination for certain services. Check out the province's official site for more information.
(7 Member Ratings)