$169 – Romantic Gatineau Park Inn w/Dining & Spa Credits
The historic Le Moulin Wakefield Hotel and Spa -- located on the border of "picturesque" (Lonely Planet) Gatineau Park -- is offering Travelzoo members more than 35% off a fall dining-and-spa package.
- Sunday-Thursday arrivals, Oct. 10 - Dec. 20, 2017
- $169 per night
- $289 for two nights
- Accommodations for two guests in a Heritage Room
- Two $20 food credits for The Heron Bistro or Muse restaurant (valid towards lunch or dinner)
- Two $20 spa credits for Eau Vive Spa
- Note: A lodging tax of 3.5% per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel
Why We Love It
- "Beautiful location," "lovely rooms" and "fantastic food" (Travelzoo members)
- A half hour drive from downtown Ottawa, this charming country inn was originally an early 1800 flour mill
- Features a boutique spa, fine-dining restaurant, and wine bar
- Nearby Gatineau Park offers plenty of outdoor activities such as hiking and biking
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: A lodging tax of 3.5% per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-819-459-1838 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is highly encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund. Restaurant and spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 72-hours prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes (PST and GST) and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
When You Can Go
Travel options Oct. 10 - Dec. 20
(94 Member Ratings)