$39 – Wine Tasting w/Culinary Pairing for 2, 50% Off
Why We Love This Deal
While away the afternoon amid panoramic views of the Niagara Escarpment with a glass of "world-class" (Toronto Star) wine in hand with this deal that saves you 50%.
- $39 (reg. $80) for an experience for two people, including:
- Vertical wine tasting flight of the 2013, 2014 and 2015 Small Lot Syrah or the 2011, 2012 and 2013 Small Lot Riesling
- Cheese and charcuterie platter
- $5 voucher to use toward purchases at the wine boutique
- Self-guided tour of the Antique Wine Museum
- Visit from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. any day of the week in October and Wednesday-Saturday in November and December
Why We Love It
- Winemaker David Stasiuk and his team produce "amazing" small-lot wines and this offer is the perfect opportunity to sample them (Toronto Star)
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- A half-hour drive from downtown Niagara Falls and 40 minutes from Burlington
Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Valid for 2 people only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.