$519—Muskoka 2-bedroom chalet: 2 nts. w/breakfast, reg. $748
Why We Love This Deal
Take the ultimate winter getaway with a group of your closest friends. Head to one of Ontario's most cherished destinations, where you'll stay in your own private chalet complete with snowy views of Lake Muskoka.
With this offer, Travelzoo members save $229 on two-night stays through March. Plus, you and your group will get to enjoy daily breakfast, as well as hot chocolate and sparklers (that's over $150 in perks).
- Check in daily through March:
- $519 for two nights ... Fox, Deer or Moose chalet for up to five guests
- Travelzoo member added perks: Daily breakfast for all guests ($150 value), plus hot chocolate, fire starters and sparklers to enjoy by the campfire
More Reasons to Go
- Accommodations come with all the essentials, such as Wi-Fi, microwave, coffee maker and hairdryers; you'll also get to enjoy spacious decks with your own personal BBQ
- Muskoka is a true winter wonderland; the area is filled with plenty of activity options like cross country skiing, tubing and shoe shoeing
- After a long day of outdoor fun, cozy up by your own fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate in hand
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 30 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to five guests per room. Maximum occupancy is five.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 13% HST and 4% MAT (Municipal Accommodations Tax) is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking for up to two cars is included; additional cars are an extra $10 per car per stay.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly; there is a $50 cleaning fee per pet per stay. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.